Skip to main content

I’m setting up a timeline table to visualize a development roadmap. However, when adding Lucid cards to the table I’m only able to set estimates in points and I want to use t-shirt sizing. How do I change this?

Hi @Sara Koos 

Your experience is to point the below help article isn't working well for you? 

Use quick tools in Lucid – Lucid

Sharing a screenshot from your perspective would also be helpful in understanding the issue better

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Good morning,

Here is a screenshot of how to use the t-shirt size for estimation on a Lucid card. Is this what you are looking for? 

Hi @Shantel Gillette,

Yes, exactly. The issue is I’m not getting this option in my template for some reason and I’m wondering how to add it. I can’t find it in any of the settings.

Hej @Humas1985 

Yes, this can also be a solution to the problem - thank you! :)

@Sara Koos thank you for clarifying that. Can you tell me which template you were using? I would like to get that updated for other who use the template in the future. I also agree with @Humas1985 suggestion as a work around. 

@Shantel Gillette it’s the Implementation plan template: https://lucid.app/lucidspark/editNew/e46bb831-6e0a-49e5-ba4c-14d82dc54ae5/. Using the timeline table. 
Thanks for the help both of you! Saved my workshop :) 

I have the opposite problem; I want to remove the T-shirt Size field. Why is this field included in default card? Is there a way to modify the card template? Or if other card templates are available, how can we access them using a card bank? 

Good morning @Jaime,

At this time there is not an option to remove the t-shirt sizing on a Lucid card. One workaround is to not utilize that field. Can you tell me more about your use case, and why you would want to remove it?