Skip to main content

Hi 

I have my Lucid subscription attached to Google Sign in which is again a work a/c. We are moving to our office productivity apps from Google to Microsoft. Consequently we will no longer have liberty to use google a/c. We won’t be able to use google sign in for anything including Lucid app.

My question is

I want to move my google sign in to lets say Microsoft sign in or simple Lucid credentials. is it possible?

thanks

Hi @wxy!

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! 

You are able to change your authentication method for Lucid sign-in. Lucid supports a variety of authentication options. Account Admins are able to opt into or adjust their desired sign-on options via the Admin panel of Lucid, as seen in the screenshot below. Here is some additional information on managing authentication settings.  

AD_4nXdJvmCzxG_a3xuOoIEnFyUVi-8lEm2Osrk4LfaG96iJoJ1UL3hEN2rioO8xGBcPI5SLpbBg0eRCwcHzJNX6MbpgXUI3BrtAu-PqNn1Nylrhp9znKQ4_nmBrqu6whZ4RJ9U76dlx0iiDeNAEvGldut5GtIT6?key=vfqxV-zWrQYg78k3EVcVAA

Hi @wxy!

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! 

You are able to change your authentication method for Lucid sign-in. Lucid supports a variety of authentication options. Account Admins are able to opt into or adjust their desired sign-on options via the Admin panel of Lucid, as seen in the screenshot below. Here is some additional information on managing authentication settings.  

AD_4nXdJvmCzxG_a3xuOoIEnFyUVi-8lEm2Osrk4LfaG96iJoJ1UL3hEN2rioO8xGBcPI5SLpbBg0eRCwcHzJNX6MbpgXUI3BrtAu-PqNn1Nylrhp9znKQ4_nmBrqu6whZ4RJ9U76dlx0iiDeNAEvGldut5GtIT6?key=vfqxV-zWrQYg78k3EVcVAA

Hi Hannah  Thanks for your reply. I don’t have that navigation option (Security) on my license’s left navigation. I am the admin. In order to move to Microsoft login do I need to upgrade my subscription?

Hi @wxy!

Microsoft SSO is available at all account levels! The view you shared with me is the ‘User Settings’ view. You will need to navigate to the Admin Panel to adjust these settings. You can do this by opening your Lucid app and selecting ‘Admin’ from the navigation panel on the left. I have attached a screenshot below of where you can find this. Inside the Admin Panel, you will be able to make your desired changes!