Skip to main content

Hi.

I’m trying unsuccessfully to register for today’s (29th Aug 2024) webinar on AI in action: Scaling workflows and increasing efficiency with Lucid. When I follow the email link I get a page with webinar info but no registration process. Any ideas?

Thanks

Btw - I’ve noticed that the registration form appears very briefly then disappears. It does this both on Safari & Chrome on my mac. My mobile shows no reg forms whatsoever.

Good morning,

Thank you for letting us know. I am going to check internally and find out how we can get you registered. I’ll follow up shortly.

Is this the link you were using to register? I was able to successfully register just now, at first it appeared it wasn’t letting me hit register, but after about 10 seconds, the register button changed and allowed me to register. 

https://lucid.co/resources/webinars/ai-showcase-august-2024

Here is what I would recommend to assist you in successfully registering. Open an incognito page (to clear cache and cookies) and then you should be able to see the register portion in the lower right hand side. Also, you can search your email (maybe the registration email went to junk mail) by looking for this email address where I just got my registration confirmation from, “webinars@e.lucid.co”

Thank you @Shantel Gillette - still no joy. Perhaps someone can send me the recording link after the webinar?

Oh no, that’s frustrating to not be able to register. Let me see if I can get you a recording when it is available. What is your email address? @jimbo79 

@Shantel Gillette - Thanks for your help

Thank you for sending that. I have requested that you get an email with the webinar link. 

@jimbo79 Thanks for your post! Just as an update I have removed your email address from your previous response to protect your information since this is a public forum.