Skip to main content
Question

Can deleted users access shared documents in Lucid?

• 29 March 2023
  • 7 replies

Hi there

Unfortunately I couldn't find answer for my question in the Help Center and Community.

We are onboarding the service Lucid by our workflow and need more transparency to understand if other users will be able to access the shared content after the data is transferred during user deletion?

Thanks.

Hello

Thanks for posting in the Community!

When you delete a user from an Enterprise account you will be prompted to transfer their documents (if they own any) to another user on the account. The documents will not be accessible to additional users on the account (unless shared by the new document owner or transferred to a Team folder).

Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Thanks a lot for the clarification it was really helpful.

You're very welcome! Glad it helped! 

Hi there what if its the other way around 

our company Migrated form from Lucidchart Enterprise licensing to the Lucid Suite.

I no cannot see any of my old  work its like it all been erased.

Is there a way to get my work back ? 

Hi @nicole.mascolo thanks for continuing this thread! I see that you also created a post about this and have responded to your question there. Let us know if you have any questions!

Hi Team
Thanks everyone for your input on this issue.

But to continue the subject I have the next question. 
We have several people from whose accounts the license was taken away and then returned. So all their documents were transferred to a service account. Is there any way to return them their documents without creating groups?

Thanks.

Hi Yurii

When you assign a license again to a user who was previously delicensed they will not automatically get their documents back.

However with the use of the Document Discovery feature you can transfer document ownership back to the user of one or many documents at once.

Let me know if you have additional questions!