Skip to main content

I have just completed the 'Diving Deeper With Lucidspark' training (via the Learning Campus) - do I get a 'Builder Badge for this?

Hi @Shok 

Visit the Lucid Builder Badges page to confirm if your course is part of a badge pathway. Then, upon completing the required courses, keep an eye on your inbox for an email from Credly (admin@credly.com) containing instructions on how to claim your well-deserved badge is what am able to picturize for you from this help article -Lucid Builder Badges – Lucid

--------------------------------------------

We also look forward to hearing from other community members and associates, who may have alternative suggestions that could better address your requirements.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Hi @Shok 

Visit the Lucid Builder Badges page to confirm if your course is part of a badge pathway. Then, upon completing the required courses, keep an eye on your inbox for an email from Credly (admin@credly.com) containing instructions on how to claim your well-deserved badge is what am able to picturize for you from this help article - Lucid Builder Badges – Lucid

---------------------------------------------------------

We also look forward to hearing from other community members and associates, who may have alternative suggestions that could better address your requirements.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Hello @Shok!

Way to go on completing your Diving Deeper course! I hope you found it helpful in your day-to-day work. :)

That particular course isn’t a part of our Builder Badge program.

That said - the knowledge you gained can be helpful as you’re competing badge courses!

You can find a list of all of our Builder Badges here.

If you have any additional questions about our on-demand learning content (or anything else really!) please let me know and I’d be happy to assist!

Hello @Shok!

Way to go on completing your Diving Deeper course! I hope you found it helpful in your day-to-day work. :)

That particular course isn’t a part of our Builder Badge program.

That said - the knowledge you gained can be helpful as you’re competing badge courses!

You can find a list of all of our Builder Badges here.

If you have any additional questions about our on-demand learning content (or anything else really!) please let me know and I’d be happy to assist!

Many thanks for clarifying the position.