Skip to main content

Hello, AI Prompt Flow is connected and appearing on Lucid diagrams. However, when I go to settings tab to configure, there are no affordances to interact with. Instead, message, “Ask an account admin to connect a model to execute prompts on the canvas.”

I am only user, is an individual account. I don’t have someone else to ask to help set me up (well, except y’all) and I can’t find where I would toggle my own permissions.

Advice? 

TIA

Hello, 

Thank you for your post! 

Would you mind providing me with the following information to better understand the issue you are experiencing?

• A description of steps you took leading up to the issue.
  • A screenshot of any error messages or pop ups that appear.
  • A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

I appreciate your time and patience.

Hi, 

I am having the same issue. See the steps I followed and screenshot.

Install AI Prompt Flow

Follow these steps to install the AI Prompt Flow extension:

1. Log in to lucid.app.
  2. Click Integrations from the bottom-left of the navigation menu.
  3. Search “AI Prompt Flow” using the search bar at the top of the page.
  4. Click the AI Prompt Flow tile.
  5. Click Connect from the top-right of the page.

Set up the extension

After installing the extension, connect your AI model by following these steps:

1. Open a Lucidchart document.
  2. Click ai-prompt-flow-icon.png the AI Prompt Flow icon on the left-hand side.
  3. Select Settings at the top of the panel.
  4. Click Connect model.  <———————This is not available. See screenshot
  5. Enter a name for the model.
  6. Select a service type from the dropdown.
  7. Enter the Endpoint URL and API key for your GPT deployment.

Refer to the linked documentation from OpenAI and Azure to determine the appropriate Endpoint URL f or chat completion APIs.

API keys are accessed through your OpenAI or Azure account.

1. Enter the model you are using.

The AI Prompt Flow currently works with any model that supports chat completion APIs from OpenAI or Azure.

1. Click Save.

@Mj Z 

Hi @HotToast, thanks for adding to this thread! Can you please share a temporary Support PIN for this document? This will allow me to take a closer look at the issue you’re experiencing on my end. For more information on generating a Support PIN, check out this Help Center article.

Hi @Amelia W 

Ive generated H8yi1BsDeZqP 

Thanks for looking at it…...

Thanks for providing that PIN @HotToast! I wasn’t able to see the admin message  you were seeing in your screenshot, are you still unable to connect a model? If this is the case, can you please confirm in your Account Settings that you are logged in to the correct Lucid account? I appreciate your help and patience! 

Hi @Amelia W 

The issue persists and I am still prevented from connecting to a model. 

Here is a snippet of my user from my Account settings:

Hi @HotToast, thanks for confirming! To protect your account information, your screenshot was removed from your response. However, since I may need additional information from you about your account, I have converted this thread to a support ticket so I can assist you further. Please refer to your email inbox for further updates.