Skip to main content

When searching my company’s teams folders for all lucidcharts with a document attribute > status > custom value of ‘legacy’ I do not get all the lucidcharts listed in the search results.  I expect more than 100 items to be in the list and instead I consistently only get 30 back. A coworker tried this and gets those same 30 back, but not the 100+ that have this status value.

Both of us checked and neither of us have anything else in the search fields.

It appears that this is a bug. Searching the community on searching, search results, searching on document attributes doesn’t yield anything I can locate on this issue.

Hello @kathyplamback ,

Thank you for posting in the Lucid community!

Could you this in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? Could you also try connecting to a different network or disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable)? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility. For help with opening an incognito window, please see this community post.

If those don’t resolve the problem, can you please send the following information so I can take a closer look?

- A screenshot of the issue.

- A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

Thanks in advance for your help and patience!

I am on my personal computer as I work from home (Cox is my internet provider). I do not utilize VPN to access Lucid for work.

There is no option for me to do a private or incognito window in Chrome - on my last bug reported on the Lucid UI (not fixed yet) the Lucid contact determined that that was not an option for me.

The results of the issue is just that I get search results but only 30 search results. Do you need to see what my search value is and then the search results? 

How do I provided those screen shots? or to whom? 

Also, I do not believe this has been answered/solved, I see that the request for screen shots and other things is marked as an answer. Perhaps I did that accidentally?

Hello, 

Thank you for getting back to us. I apologize for the delay. 

Yes, can you include in your reply a screenshot of all the search values and the search results to help us understand and review the issue further. 

If you do not feel comfortable posting them here, I would be happy to create a support ticket for you and we can troubleshoot further within a ticket. 

We appreciate your time and patience. 

Here is an example of a folder with a chart that has the status of legacy (with some info removed):

I click on the search bar’s advanced search icon - you can see nothing is entered:

I scroll down to the document attributes and choose ‘legacy’:

Then I click that search button, and I consistently get only 30 charts returned, but, in my example above, active directory is not in that 30 (as are also many more not included).

Here is a partial snippet of some of the items returned:

If you need to see specifics, yes, please open an incident and/or we can arrange a time for a teams meeting and screen share. THANK YOU!!

Hello Kathy, 

Thank you for providing that screenshot. I have not been able to reproduce the issue on my end. 

Can you please send a Technical Support PIN for your account? This will allow me to take a closer look at the issue you’re experiencing. Keep note that only I will be able to access the technical support pin.

Please navigate to your Account Settings to generate this PIN. For more information on generating a Support PIN, check out this Help Center article.

Hi Mj Z,

While I can create the pin, I will wait for the incident/support ticket to be created to share that with you.

I will not be able to post that to a public space even if you are the only one to access it and it expires...it is an access point to our company’s data and shouldn’t be shared except via privatized communication.

Thank you!