Skip to main content

I don’t know if I’m the only user experiencing this, but zooming with the scroll wheel only zooms out, no matter which direction I scroll.

Hey @LombardiOttimate -- thanks for posting! I would recommend checking your navigation settings with you document. Check out this community post for more info on this! 

Hope this helps -- let me know if you have any other questions!

Hi Phillip!  Thanks for the suggestion!  I did check the settings prior to this post and still my zooming is not working as intended.  When using the scroll wheel I only zoom out, and when I use ctrl + or ctrl -  its also a little buggy.  

Hey there -- I would recommend checking your browser and device settings as we have not had any other reports of this behavior from other users and I am unable to recreate this on my end either. You could also check if this issue continues within an incognito or different browser altogether. It may also be worth trying your trackpad (if you’re using a laptop) or a different device to see if this behavior is the same.

Hope this helps!

I had exact the same problem with one of my documents here.

Older docs work fine with zooming in & out, but my recently created mind map won’t zoom in, only out no matter what I do.

I fixed this by entering “Accessibility Settings” and click Save & close without changing anything.

Now zoom in & out works again as expected.

Just guessing: Could be the cause I copied a lot of cards/shapes from other documents to my new map?