Skip to main content

I am creating a quarterly plan document that tracks work items by Sprint.  The plan is using Smart Containers and each work item contains an ID Name and Plan Estimate points.  For each Sprint I want to SUM the total number of Plan Estimate points and show it in the header of the document.  I'm having difficulty getting this to work and can someone help?  Thanks.

I am still a newbie at this but my solution was to create a field named Plan Estimate in the layout tab of the highest level of smart containers under the manage fields section then to put something like =SUM(CONTENTS."Plan Estimate") as a custom data field in the container then display it as a label on the container. Hopefully not too wordy lol Good luck!

Hi David U:

Thanks for the help as that worked for me!

Hi @David U102 and @David R103! Abby here from Lucid. I thought you, and others who might come across this topic in the future, might be interested in Lucid’s Agile Trusted User Group. This group is made up of passionate, experienced users who regularly use agile methodologies in their work. As part of this group, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with Lucid’s product team and share insights about your workflows, pain points, and needs, shaping the future of Lucid’s agile tools. 🎉 You can learn more and apply here. Thanks!