Skip to main content

Unable to print

• 4 February 2019
  • 5 replies

As the title says I'm unable to print any of my flow charts using the "Print" option.

My page is set to Tabloid in landscape format.  When I get to the print options I select "All Documents" Tabloid paper size Default format Fit to page for scale center alignment.  When I click Print the dialog closes "Generating file" comes up then "Processing complete".  Then nothing.

I'm using Chrome.  I have no issues printing from within Chrome for any other site.  Right now I have to generate the PDF that opens in Chrome then I can print it. This isn't ideal when you're working on draft revisions.

Hi Brandon

Thanks for posting in the Community! I'm sorry you're having trouble with this. As a first step can you try using the print function while in an Incognito Chrome window? If this doesn't help please let me know. 

Adam

Opening the same chart in Incognito prints fine.  What next?

Thanks for the quick follow up Brandon. Being able to print in Incognito mode but not in your regular browser window is typically an indication of browser interference caused by a setting or extension. In this case I'd suggest clearing your cache/cookies. If you're still unable to print at this point it's likely an extension enabled in your browser that's causing the interference. I hope this helps! 

You nailed it.  It was my PDF Viewer extension causing the issue apparently.  Thanks for the quick resolution!

Happy to help! I'm glad you were able to resolve this Brandon. Let us know if you encounter further issues.