Skip to main content

Hello 

I reached my storage limit and deleted a large number of documents. However my storage limit is unchanged. I read that you need to wait for a week for files to be completely deleted but it has now been longer than this and there has been no change.

Can you help me with this? I really need to use my account now.

Thanks

Hi Andrew! Thanks for posting in the community. If the documents are gone from your trash then the storage those documents took up should be available. It's possible you didn't delete enough to free up as much space as you needed. It's also possible your account just hasn't updated fully yet-- could you open your account in a Chrome incognito window and see if it shows you have more space?

If you end up needing to delete more but are needing to have space immediately I would recommend deleting more and then starting a Professional trial. This will give you space immediately while you wait for your trash to be emptied again. Then you can cancel the trial before it ends. If this is something you would like to do you can do it from your account setting in the subscription level tab.