Skip to main content

I like the Lucidchart/Slack integration for new documents but I want to work with existing diagrams in the same way as most of the time I want to use Slack to have people enhance a diagram as oppossed to start from scratch.  I know I can "just" post a URL but that doesn't provide the same "Post to slack" option in Lucidchart or display the picture inline within Slack...

I suspect this is a limitation and I need an enhancement...

Hi Neil thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community! You can share existing diagrams with users or groups in your slack team selecting the user- or group-name in the Lucidchart share dialogue which will be marked with the Slack icon (see screenshot). Note that when sharing diagrams with individuals in slack they will receive the diagram via their slackbot while sharing diagrams with groups will post them in the group chat.

For more information on sharing please refer to our Collaborate and Share Help Center article. For more information to on our Slack integration please refer to the Help Center article Integrate Lucidchart with Slack.