Solved

Privacy Mode - any plans to implement it?

Badge +1

We had been using Mural - particularly for team retrospectives.  It has a privacy mode - where people can type on sticky notes and put them up - and no one sees what they have typed or who typed it - until the moderator turns off privacy mode.

Are there any plans for Lucid to provide this?  

icon

Best answer by gwingate 10 June 2024, 20:51

View original

Comments

Badge

Hi @MOONLTNITE,

This is something that we are actively working on and you should see coming to our product very soon. 

Badge +1

That is good news!  Is this just in Lucid Cloud, though?  

Badge

Hi @MOONLTNITE,

This feature will be available in Lucidspark only. Thanks!

Badge +1

Will it be available in Lucidspark - for those on Lucid Server?  Or just those on Lucid Cloud? 

Badge +1

Hi @MOONLTNITE, could you clarify what you mean by Lucid Server and Lucid Cloud? Lucid is a cloud-based diagramming tool and does not have a server-based option.

Badge +1

From my understanding, our company has the Server version - and not Cloud - for Lucid.  I believe this is for Lucidspark (that’s where I’d use the privacy function). 

Badge +1

@MOONLTNITE, thanks for following up. This feature will be available to all accounts when it is released. 

Badge +1

Great!  Is there any rough time estimate on this?

Badge +1

@MOONLTNITE Privacy mode is now live! Check it out in Lucidspark and learn more about the feature in our https://Brainstorm with private mode in Lucidspark Article and this community post!