Privacy Mode - any plans to implement it?

We had been using Mural - particularly for team retrospectives.  It has a privacy mode - where people can type on sticky notes and put them up - and no one sees what they have typed or who typed it - until the moderator turns off privacy mode.

Are there any plans for Lucid to provide this?  

Hi @MOONLTNITE,

This is something that we are actively working on and you should see coming to our product very soon. 

That is good news!  Is this just in Lucid Cloud, though?  

Hi @MOONLTNITE,

This feature will be available in Lucidspark only. Thanks!

Will it be available in Lucidspark - for those on Lucid Server?  Or just those on Lucid Cloud? 

Hi @MOONLTNITE, could you clarify what you mean by Lucid Server and Lucid Cloud? Lucid is a cloud-based diagramming tool and does not have a server-based option.

From my understanding, our company has the Server version - and not Cloud - for Lucid.  I believe this is for Lucidspark (that’s where I’d use the privacy function). 

@MOONLTNITE, thanks for following up. This feature will be available to all accounts when it is released. 

Great!  Is there any rough time estimate on this?

@MOONLTNITE Privacy mode is now live! Check it out in Lucidspark and learn more about the feature in our https://Brainstorm with private mode in Lucidspark Article and this community post!

IdeaDelivered