Printing

• 20 September 2019
  • 6 replies

I am trying to print a chart on to 11 X 17 but when I print it the chart size is small.  I have tried matching the chart to the size of the paper no luck.  Any suggestions? Thanks

Comments

Hi Luisa

Thanks for posting in the community. This tutorial explains how to set up your document for printing. If you are still having trouble please reach out via support@lucidchart.com and include the URL to the document you are trying to print so we can take a closer look!

Badge

Tate S

This tutorial explains how to set up your document for printing...Invalid link….!

Do you have a valid link?

And how do I customize toolbar?

Thank you!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @Tate S, thanks for posting in the Community! You can find the tutorial and an overview of printing and exporting in the Export or print a Lucid document article from the Lucid Help Center. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Badge

every time I try to print my flow chart it prints extremely small. I’ve tried to adjust the size under document settings but nothing is working. Any suggestions?

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @JLW, thanks for adding to this thread! One setting worth checking is your Content Scale, as this may be contributing to the issue. I would also recommend checking your Zoom level in the bottom right corner of your editor, as a large zoom percentage indicates that your objects are very small on your canvas. Can you specify what size you are hoping to print and share a screenshot of your current document settings? I appreciate your help and patience!

Badge

I was able to export and print in SVG file format but have not been able to export and successfully print in PDF.

The SVG printed version looks fine. I will experiment around a little with your suggestions above when I try to print

in PDF form, but I’m happy with the SVG version.

thanks