Skip to main content

I am adding colors to the background of a table.   When I click on the paint bucket button I get a dropdown with a bunch of colors.   None of these colors is what I want.   I pick the color that I want from the color wheel.   I want to use the same color in another sell.   Is there a way to add it to the dropdown so i do not need to use the eyedropper?   I tried copy format but that did not work.   

Moderator- please fix the title.   Sorry for the error and thank you

Hi Paul 

Thanks for posting in the community! 

I've done some testing on my end and found a workaround for your issue. If you use the eyedropper to fill a regular shape first the newly selected color will then appear in the dropdown and will also be easily applied to cells in a table. 

Hope this helps! 

Thanks a ton for the work around.   Please consider putting this feature on your wish list.   Love your product but everything benefits from continuous improvement

Glad to read it worked and thanks a lot for your feedback!

You are right continuous improvement is a must and something we take very seriously at Lucid as we are always looking for ways to make our products more useful and effective. If you have any other suggestions feel free to submit your ideas directly through our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.