Skip to main content

I have an odd issue with right-click drag on canvas. It only appears to be happening in one browser, and not another. I am using Opera, and Edge in some cases

When using Opera, when I right click the canvas, and drag to move, once I release, it immediately opens a new browser tab. When I navigate back to the Lucid document, the hand is still ‘selected’ (looks like the fist) and I can still drag the canvas around until I hit the left mouse button to ‘release’ the hand.

When I do the same thing in Edge, as soon as I release the right click after dragging, it just stays on the canvas. Seems this the way it’s supposed to work. 

Is this some sort of bug with the Browser, or with Lucid?

Hi @timkmolloy

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! It sounds like this is an issue with your browser since it only happens in one browser. 

I would recommend clearing your cache and cookies in the browser experiencing this issue. If the issue persists, I recommend disabling your extensions one by one.

Additionally, Lucid is optimized for Google Chrome and for optimal performance, we recommend using the most recent version of Chrome.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.