Skip to main content

Since upgrading and becoming a paid customer i have had many issues exporting my charts. The option isn't available currently to select on the file menu for any of my charts. It is not a master page and i have cleared cache tried in 'incognito' mode but still nothing. Please help!!

Hey Carla

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! Are you seeing any error message when you attempt to export? Would you also mind clarifying how you are trying to export i.e. what file type you are trying to export what size etc? 

Thank you for your help and patience here! 

Hi- no error message as I can’t even select the export option on the menu! I’m trying to export a chart I have created to PDF

Hi Carla

Thank you for the response and context! I have created a support ticket for you so we can take a closer look -- talk soon 😎

Please help no option to export my chart. please suggest how to export

Hello HR 

Thanks for posting- I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble exporting your chart. Would you mind reviewing the troubleshooting steps in the Troubleshooting: Export or print a document article from our Help Centre to see if any of these might resolve the issue? 

If those steps don't help could you confirm how you are trying to export your chart (including the file type document pages cropping etc) and any specific error messages you are seeing? Thanks and I hope this helps!