Skip to main content

I have the Lucidchart confluence plugin installed and we have been using it for years.  I am designing a new confluence cloud instance and I want to create a Lucidchart flow diagram to get everyone's (my bosses) buyoff on it before I start work on it.

What I was trying to do is create a flowchart with actions that take you to other Lucidchart diagrams.  

This all works great in Lucidchart but when I click on the action when I'm in Confluence I just get a blank about box.  Does that mean this doesn't work?  Or is there some configuration I need to do on the confluence side?

Thanks

Hi there! Thanks for posting in the community. Currently we are experiencing an issue with Chrome and Edge where if you are using Confluence Cloud and you have a link/action in a diagram that is set to open in a new tab it won't open the link properly. This has been reported to our engineering team and they are looking into it.

In the meantime there are two workarounds you can use:

1. Use a browser other than Chrome and Edge or

2. You can open the diagram in Lucidchart and edit the link to instead open on the same tab rather than in a new tab (uncheck box in below screenshot)

My apologies for any inconvenience this causes and I'll be sure to update this thread with any developments as our engineering team works on finding a resolution.