Skip to main content

I have noticed over the past few moths that the service is slowing down. It is now becoming unusaable.  Even basic scolling actions take up to 30 seconds to respond.

1. We use a super-fast broadband connection.

2. Firefox browser.

3. Blank drawings - so no issue about content causing the system responsiveness to slow down

It raises the question as to whether you have sufficient load capacity on your servers.  Please advise what your plans are to correct this issue.  I cannot believe that we are the only people suffering from this?

Thanks

Hi Matthew thanks for posting! We haven't had any other consistent reports of this issue. A few things to try-- even though your internet is fast could you try connecting to a different one (or disconnecting from your VPN if applicable) just to rule it out as a contributing factor? Lucid is also optimized for Google Chrome could you confirm if the issue is consistent when using it as well?

If neither of these steps work can you provide the following? 

• Can you send a screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output? You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + J (if your computer is a Windows / Linux) OR Cmd + Opt + J (if your computer is a Mac).

I have the same issue. I use chrome my internet BW is 1G and I don't have any VPN issue

Hey there

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! If you have already tried the steps outline by Maison would you mind providing the following? 

• A Javascript Console output (You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + J (if your computer is a Windows / Linux) OR Cmd + Opt + J (if your computer is a Mac).
  • A screenshot of the issue

I've been having the same issue for the past week - on Edge & Chrome. Time to submit a support ticket. I see a lot of these "slow response" issues on LicidChart. Looks like a systemic problem.

I've been having the same issue for the past week - on Edge & Chrome. Time to submit a support ticket. I see a lot of these "slow response" issues on LicidChart. Looks like a systemic problem.

Hi @bill c102 thanks for posting in the community and continuing this thread. I can see that someone from our team has responded to your support ticket please continue to work with them there! Since the cause of slowness in the editor can be due to a number of different factors the best way for us to assist with this is via a support ticket where we can take a closer look. 

If anyone else is still experiencing trouble after trying the troubleshooting steps above please reply to this thread with a document support pin and an explanation of  the issue.