Skip to main content

We have many independent Lucid workflow documents with processes that are interlinked between each other. We would like to help the end user find processes quicker by having a mechanism to query keywords, contained in areas of the processes within each of the documents. Is there a way of setting it up in Lucid? if not, is there a product release that allows for this feature?

Many thanks in advance for your support

Hi @EJM 

Just to understand your ask, am, i believe you aware of the Find and Replace feature and you are looking for querying across multiple documents seamlessly, right?

Best Regards

Correct! and yes I am aware of the find and replace.

Thanks for confirming 

The built-in search function has limitations, only allowing searches within individual documents.

I also got to know out of a simple search an external integration option, called Dashworks, offers an AI-powered search solution for Lucidchart documents. This tool enables searching across multiple files, potentially addressing your needs. You may want to explore Dashworks further to determine if it meets your requirements.

Lucidchart AI Search | Dashworks Integration for Smarter Diagramming | Dashworks AI

Bets Regards