Skip to main content

Hi I keep getting this popup during modeling (when I am away for few minutes). This is an extremely frustrating UX design how do I switch this off? 

If I am on an individual plan why I am getting this popup? Shouldn't this popup be for teams ? 

Hello 

Thanks for posting in the community! This notification appears when you are working with a shared document or if you have multiple windows or applications open in addition to Lucidchart. If you move to another tab or are inactive then auto-saving is paused. If you are working with any collaborators this will prevent you from seeing updates or changes they're making. This notification system is in place for all users working with collaborators (whether as an individual or as part of team) or if you switch to another window or application with a Lucidchart document open in another window.

Unfortunately there is no way to disable it. However I certainly understand how this can be frustrating and our development team hopes to improve this experience. Would you mind adding your thoughts to this feature request form? Thoughts submitted here are passed along to our developrs who highly value user feedback when prioritizing improvements to the product. Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Just an FYIP this is happening even if there are no collaborators. So this means even if I am editing the document (no one is seeing that ofc) there is the same updates issue. I have forwarded the request to the feature request form (hope that there is some resolution). Thanks and have a great day.

Same issue here I have no collaborators either but I share the document though. The problem I have is I update the document using a Google Sheet so I have little interaction with the document in a daily basis but I update the sheet a lot. Since I do not touch the document every time I have the Google Sheet updated now I have to go to the document and move the mouse and wait until it updates which defeats the purpose of updated automatically (as it worked originally).

If possible please re-evaluate this feature.

Thank you.

Hi all 

Good news - our development team has taken a look at this notification and it has been updated to a less intrusive pattern. Thanks for your patience and your feedback as we work to improve Lucidchart!