Skip to main content

When I apply a master to a page the grid on the applied pages disappears. How can I see the grid again?

Steps to repeat:

1. Create a new diagram. Notice that Page 1 shows gridlines.

2. Add a new page.

3. Right click on the new page and select "Convert to Master Page"

4. Right click on the newly created Master and select "Apply Master to All"

5. Click on the Page 1 tab and notice that you can no longer see the gridlines.

I opened up a bug ticket for this (10/9/22). I use master pages with a DFD template. Not having a grid on the "Applied To" page makes working with the diagram almost impossible.

Hi All

Thanks for reporting this issue! This has been reported this to our development team and I will post here once the issue is resolved.

I recognize that this issue may hinder your workflow and I want to be transparent so that you are able to move forward in the best way possible. Our development team has to rigorously prioritize what to work on based on the extent and criticality of the issue. Because of this it is not likely that this issue will be resolved quickly.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Hi David and TC

Good news! I have heard back from our development team and it sounds like the issue you experienced should now be resolved. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Please let me know if you continue to experience issues or have further questions.

Huzzah! Works perfectly.

Thanks for the update!!

I'm glad to hear it. You're welcome!