Skip to main content

Is there a limit to the number of collaborators on a free account? If so what if other users are registered on free accounts will they be able to access my whiteboard and if so is there a limit of how many people can access and collaborate on my board?

Hi Amber thanks for posting in the community! There is no limit to the number of collaborators you are able to work with on your board; invite as many as you want or need. Only users who you explicitly invite or give access to will be able to access your board. You can share your board directly with other individuals that have a Lucidspark account or you can create a shareable link that allows anyone who has it to access your board. You can learn more about these sharing abilities and permissions in this Sharing with Collaborators article from our Help Center. Additionally for more information about what is available to you on your free account feel free to take a look at this Account Types article. Let me know if you have any additional questions below!