Skip to main content

My account preferences AND document preferences in Lucid both have the grid set to be hidden but it is not hidden. It appears that I cannot make it go away. How do I resolve this?

I've tried turning the setting on and off in both places as well as refreshing and clearing my cache but nothing seems to work.

I am seeing the sam problem.  Is this a newly introduced bug?

I am using Chrome. I solved my problem by going into the "View" menu of LucidChart and enabling the "Use WebGL" option. Good luck!

Have the same problem

Hi Hector

Thanks for reaching out in the community. You can turn off the grid lines by going to document settings from the file menu and switching the snapping toggles under “Grid and Snapping”

If that doesn’t work, can you try opening the document in a private or incognito window?  Sometimes document performance issues can be related to a poor internet connection or browser issues. If the issue persists please try turning off WebGL. This can be done by going to View > Use WebGL and un-selecting this option. If the issue continues please follow up in this thread. Thanks for your patience.

Hi 

I have turned off show grid and WebGL and changed my account preferences but still getting the grid when I export to google drive and look at the document.

Any other reason why I cannot get the grid to disappear?

Best Wishes

Avril 

Hi Avril

Thanks for continuing this thread! Could you send a screenshot of the issue you are seeing? 

Ok so in trying to demonstrate the problem I created a copy to remove confidential information and the copy seems to be working fine which is even more strange. 

Hi Avril

I am happy to hear that you were able to get it working. If you would like to troubleshoot your issue further or if anyone else is experiencing this issue please follow up in the thread.