Skip to main content

I created about 4 diagrams and charts in Jan and Feb this year. I've regularly gone back to update them with no issue.

However this morning I am trying to load my diagrams to make changes and I'm getting errors stating that the font can't be loaded and the diagram is messed up with black lines or the other diagram assigned a font that really looks awful on the diagram.

Is this a known bug and when will it be resolved?

Or do I have try and redo the fonts in all my diagrams?

Hi Antoinette

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! My apologies for the trouble with your document. 

WebGL might be causing an issue with the graphics card on your computer. Can you try toggling WebGL off? This can be done by selecting View > Rendering > Use WebGL and un-selecting this option. For help with disabling WebGL please see this community post (in English).

If the issue persists would you mind submitting a request using our contact support form and including the following information?

• The URL of the document(s) affected.

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output when you download (if you wouldn't mind re-exporting your document to grab this). You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + J (if your computer is a Windows / Linux) OR Cmd + Opt + J (if your computer is a Mac).

Thank you so much for your help!