Skip to main content

Floating Key for my lucid spark board

Related products: Lucidspark

I have a Lucid board that uses notes to denote the task and the date.

The problem I have is as the time goes on the Key gets harder to find for the user since it is before January in the list. I know I can use hotspots to link to the location of the key but then the user would need to navigate back.

Is there a way to put the key on a layer that is floating and stays “always in the upper left” when visible no matter where I am on the chart?

Or any other free solutions

Hi @schrek, thanks for this question! To clarify, are you saying that in your current set-up, the key is a part of the calendar itself? If possible, could you please share a screenshot of what this key looks like as you have it configured now?

@schrek Thanks for your response with that additional detail! Unfortunately, a floating key that always remains visible isn’t currently support. I certainly understand how that would be useful, though, as your calendar spans multiple months, and we’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products. If you’re willing to share, we’d love to hear more details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience within this thread. I’ve also converted this post to an idea so that it’s visible to others within the Product Feedback section of the community - from here, they can upvote it and add details of their own.

Finally, for more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post: