Skip to main content

Have been exporting diagrams to JPEG - normally it takes a few seconds. Using Lucid for a few years and this functionality without issue

Yesterday File → Export → JPEG started to give this message

No matter the complexity of diagram this is happening. The export never completes

Was there an update that could have caused this?

Hey @grahamb -- thanks for posting! I will go ahead and create a support ticket for you so our amazing support team can help out. 

Let me know if you have any other questions! 

Thanks @Phillip W - I’ve not received any email or an ack from support - should I have when you sent it?

Hey @grahamb -- thanks for the reply! It looks like a ticket has been created and our support team has reached out. 

Hope this helps!

They did indeed - thanks again

This morning I tried several times to export my Activity diagram in Lucid.  I successfully created a .png file the first time; I renamed that and decided to try a second time.  After that it happily reported “Processing Complete!” but didn’t actually create a new file.  After trying to create another PNG, and failing, I tried to create an SVG file and a PDF file, and - it no longer exports any files for my diagrams.  What can I do?

Hey @dween -- if this is happening for all your files and all download types, it may be worth trying this on a different browser and/or device to determine if this helps mitigate the issue. If you do try on another device and/or browser and you are able to successfully download, it may be worth looking into extension, firewall, and VPN as those may be interfering with your ability to download from Lucid to your device. 

Hope this helps!