Skip to main content

Hey is it possible to add details to activity boxes on the process diagrams. I added text details to some activity boxes on my process diagram using the Add notes option that automatically hides once you finish the note. However when I export my process diagram to PDF I lose this information and I am only able to see the process flow. I know this would work with text boxes but adding text boxes to the side of all the activities on the process diagram wouldn't be visually appealing.

Hi Joana

Thanks for posting in the Community!

Notes are designed to be visible on your board but not on your exported documents (See the FAQ at the bottom of the linked article).

The notes are not exported because they are not objects. Therefore in order to have the content of your notes exported as well when you download your document to PDF you would need to copy and paste them directly on your board either in a shape or a text field.

That being said we're always looking to improve and your feedback is the best way for us to do so. If the possibility to export notes is important to youI would recommend submitting your feedback to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to our Product Development Team for their consideration.

Let me know if you have questions!