Skip to main content

Hi 

What are the limits for the Free Education Account? e.g. maximum number of document you can edit number of elements that can be included in the document? 

I believe that a free account has limits of 3 documents with up to 60 objects per each. Is it the same for a Free Education License? 

Thanks 

Hi Peter

Thanks for posting in the Community! With the free educational upgrade you can create an unlimited number of documents (60 objects per document) with the three latest being editable. Being able to create an unlimited number of documents is the main difference between the standard free account and our edu free upgrade.

I hope this helps! You can learn more about what's included and compare plans here. And feel free to follow up with anymore questions.

Hi Ashley 

Thanks for the clarification. I don't see a reference to a limit of 60 objects in the Education license on the webpage you refer to. Is this a new limit or was it always there? It seems that our students are struggling to use the software due to this limitation. We have been using Lucidchart for few years and it was not an issue before. 

Hi Peter

I apologize that limitation is not more clearly stated. For more background starting July 2021 all edu Free users have been given a more limited set of features. This includes the 60 object limit per document. 

Let me know if you'd be interested in a paid edu plan and I can get you in touch with our Sales team to discuss options. And again please let me know if you have any additional questions.