Skip to main content
Solved

Document does not export as pdf

• 27 July 2024
  • 1 reply

When exporting to any file type I get the message that “Due to the size of this document, it may take soe time to generate your file.”. I have turned off infinite panel, it’s only one panel of 8.5 x 11. There is only one layer, one tab and its just shapes and texts. After leaving this open for an hour it does nothing. Same with printing.

Comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @amanda.carter 

When encountering issues with exporting or printing, especially when receiving messages about the document size despite minimal content, you can try the following options to troubleshoot and resolve the issue:

1. Clear your browser's cache and cookies. Sometimes, browser-related issues can interfere with the export process.

2. Switch to a different browser (e.g., if you're using Chrome, try Firefox or Edge) to see if the issue persists. Some browsers handle web applications differently and might perform better with Lucid.

3. Ensure your browser is up to date. Outdated browsers can sometimes have compatibility issues.

4. Ensure you have a stable and fast internet connection. A slow or unstable connection can affect the export process.
  5. Visit the Help Centre here for detailed steps to complete this task:  Export or print a Lucid document – Lucid
  6. If none of the above steps resolve the issue, contact the Support Team here: Submit a request – Lucid. Provide details about your document and the issue. They can offer specific troubleshooting steps or investigate if there's a bug or server issue affecting your export.

I hope that this helps.

Regards, 

Ria