Skip to main content

Trying to utilize this WBS template in my project. It supports data linking i.e. the ability to import data from an excel csv into the template. Whenever I import the data the resulting chart gets messed up and doesn't align with the hierarchy in the excel sheet. Any clues what's wrong? 

Link to the used template below:

https://lucid.app/lucidchart/60eca313-bcce-4e63-9b92-c5f545dbd7d9/edit?beaconFlowId=59903C78059FF9B1&page=0_0&invitationId=inv_cbf9240d-de50-44e4-943c-df18932f568e#

Thanks

Magdy Elbatouty

Google Canada

Hello thanks for posting in the community! Since this deals with a specific document on your account please submit a support ticket with 1) the document URL and 2) screenshots of your issue so we can assist in troubleshooting. If anyone else is having issues with data linking please check out this help center article for guidance.

I know this is an old thread but if you are still using Excel as part of your workflows, I wanted to let you know that we are actively developing an Excel integration with Lucidchart. This feature will allow you to import spreadsheets from Office 365 business accounts, and have 2-way syncing between Lucid and your Excel spreadsheet. 

If you (or anyone reading this) is interested, shoot me a DM. I can get you onboarded to our Excel beta.  We’re actively looking for testers that can provide feedback and feature requests for this new capability.