Skip to main content

On Friday I got my whiteboard to a good spot and logged off for the weekend. This morning I loaded it back up to make some edits and all the Arrow Shapes that I set up on Friday all of which have custom Text inside them (like any other shape can) - none of them can be edited any more. I can ONLY "flip" the arrow. That is the only option. Nothing for color stroke text - no other options except flip.

I really need to edit these arrows and be able to add new ones. How do I fix this ASAP?

Arrows now only show this option (flip)

But arrow shapes should show all the options:

Adding a new arrow shapes also results in no ability to edit.

Hey Jon

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community and we appreciate the heads up on this issue--thank you for taking the time to reach out in the Community as well as through a ticket directly to our Support Team. After taking a closer look myself and others have been able to reproduce the issue on our end as well.

I want to make sure we gather all of the proper information within the support ticket you've created. Once we are able to do that we will then reach out to our dev team to make them aware of the issue. We will continue to provide information to you as it is made available via the support ticket as well as in the Community. 

Thanks again Jon for all the help so far as well as your patience as we resolve this issue. In the meantime if you have any other questions feel free to ask here or reach out directly to support@lucidchart.com. Cheers!

Thanks for the update Philip. I'll check this post periodically for updates. I've notified my team of the issue.

No worries at all Jon. I will update you as soon as I have more information. 

Hey Jon

Thank you for your patience here and I have great news--looks like this issue has been resolved! I wanted to again say thank you for your help and heads up on this issue. Reach out to us anytime--Cheers!