Skip to main content

Arranging elements within a dynamic table

Hello everyone,

I would like to use a dynamic table to visualise a roadmap. I tried other tools, but for my purpose the form of a dynamic table is helpful. The only problem is that I am not able to move the element A in the attached image into the spaces B, C and D. Element A always snaps back to position A.

Do you know a workaround? Or a tool that is really similar to the dynamic table seen in the image?

Thank you!

We also would like to have this feature! For now the only workaround i found and sometimes use is to create a shape in a size that fills the space you want to have blank a select a white outline so it is not visible. However not very workable if you want to do this multiple times in the same board or often have certain cases.

Hi @thiemo_han and @Jansen

Thanks for your post! Unfortunately, this isn’t currently supported in Lucid. The dynamic table will snap items to the left of the table but we’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products. If you’re willing to share, we’d love to hear more details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience within this thread. I’ve also converted this post to an idea so that it’s visible to others within the Product Feedback section of the community - from here, they can upvote it and add details of their own.

Finally, for more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post: