Skip to main content
Question

Archive a Lucid Document

• 16 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Are we able to archive a document in Lucid Charts? Like archive it into a folder within lucid charts. 

Hello Katie

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! I'm not sure if I completely understand your question. Do you want to archive your Lucidchart documents into a folder so that specific file types are all in one place? Or are you looking to insert a diagram from another source like Visio? You can create folders in Lucidchart that you can share with collaborators. You can also integrate Lucidchart with Microsoft or Google. Here is an article about our Microsoft integration and an article about our Google add-on. Please let me know if this does not answer your question and I'd be happy to further assist!

Hi I am hoping to archive certain Lucidchart document into a folder so that specific file types are all in one place - how do I create folders in Lucidchart?

Hi Katie

Thanks for your response! You can create a folder by clicking on the big blue "+New" button in the upper left corner of your home page where all of your docs are located. Next click "folder" and you will then be able to create a name for a new folder. Once this folder is created you can drag and drop your documents into it. Please let me know if you need any help with this!