Skip to main content

1. user update a diagram on https://lucid.app/lucidchart

2. lucid save it on web site

3. but after we click back to confluence we will get a warn message 'You do not have permission to edit this Lucidchart diagram. '

Could you help on this?

Thanks

Gary

Hi @gary.qiu thanks for posting in the community! Since this will require some additional troubleshooting related to your account I have moved this conversation to a private support ticket. Please keep an eye out for an email from Lucid Support!

For anyone else with a similar issue please submit a support ticket via this form. Someone from our team will be happy to assist you. Thank you!

Hi Leianne

Thanks for your quick reply I found maybe the problem is on privilege.

1. I can update my own diagram

2. I can update others diagram on lucid site but when I click back to confluence we will get a warn message 'You do not have permission to edit this Lucidchart diagram. '

3. But I can update this diagram before upgrade confluence.

4. Could you help to how I can verify users permission?

Thanks

Gary

Hi Leianne

Could you help to confirm if it is because this option now all diagram need to be shared by manual?

Thanks

Gary

Hi @gary.qiu thanks for following up! I can confirm that the Image Sharing setting is unrelated to the issue you are seeing in Confluence.

As a first step could you try this in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? Would you mind verifying that 3rd party cookies are enabled in your browser then trying again? Please take a look at this article for information on how to do this. 

Since this may require more detailed troubleshooting please feel free to share this information in the private support ticket. Let me know if you have any questions!