Skip to main content

Welcome to the Lucid for Product and UX Group!

• 20 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi there, welcome to the Lucid for Product and UX Group! This space is dedicated to Product Managers and UX Designers looking to make the most out of Lucid while connecting and helping each other 😃

Lucid empowers Product and UX teams at different stages of product development and UX design process, from ideation and planning to launching and monitoring. 

No matter how you use Lucid, this is the right place to exchange experiences with Product and UX peers while learning (and teaching!) how to leverage our platform to design stellar products and provide the best user experience! 

💡 Use this space to…

• Stay tuned for product updates and new resources 
  • Search for solutions 
  • Give your feedback
  • Share tips and tricks
  • Grow your expertise around Lucid products

📣 We’re excited to hear from you 

If you’re new here, share with us: 

• Who you are: Introduce yourself to the Community and tell us your name and role. 
  • What you think: Post your questions or feedback on how we can best support you.

🚀 Let’s get started! Check out these community posts and add your ideas: 

Comments

Badge

Hello. I’m Lorena and I’m a Senior UX Consultant. I’m excited to see Lucid creating a community space! And even more excited there’s a space for UX pros! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi Lorena! We’re also super excited about the Lucid Community, specially our very own Product and UX space 🎉 Thanks for joining us– we look forward to seeing you sharing your ideas, giving tips, and exchanging experiences with other UX pros 🤓

Badge

This is a great idea! I’m Rachel, a UX designer for the past seven years, and I can’t wait to see all the different topics related to my area! I use it mainly to map a global view of any project.
Looking forward to learning more about this group 🙌