💬 Fun Friday 4/19/24: Imagine you can take a trip to any iconic destination in the world. What do you see?

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

FUN FRIDAY: Imagine you can take a trip to any iconic destination in the world. What do you see?

✅ Select from the list below or reply with your own.

Comments

Userlevel 2
Badge

Most of those places sound amazing, so it’s hard to choose! My husband and I love going on trips that focus on being outside and in nature. We are going back to Peru this year to do our second week-long trek.!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Agreed! I think we need an all of the above section here. I’ve had Machu Picchu on my bucket list item for a very long time, so I think ideally that is something I would love to do soon! I enjoy traveling and exploring both natural wonders and human wonders, but taking a few days to rest on the beach or in an over water bungalow in Maldives, Fiji or Bora Bora sound fantastic as well. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

The unique experiences are most appealing, although it would be incredible to see all the natural wonders too! Something about being on a safari sounds incredible - to essentially be in a wild animal’s environment and to see how they react would be awesome to see. Beyond just in a zoo!

Badge

All of the above need to be an option 😎

Japan was amazing, Himeji Gardens

iPhone pic! Probably my best ever, I’d say it was a lucky shot but the place was so beautiful they were all lucky shots!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

These options all sound amazing! I’ll have to agree with everyone else and say, all of the above, please!

At the moment, I want to be magically transported to the shot @Cassandra87 shared! Japan is way up there on my wish list of places I want to one day visit.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

I would choose ancient ruins and monuments. I'm quite fascinated by history, especially now where ancient  artifacts are being discovered that have proven human history to exist long before we theorized. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

I’m definitely a tropical paradise kind of girl! While all of the options sound amazing, and I’d be happy going to any of them, a beach with clear, blue water will always be my happy place.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

All of the above need to be an option 😎

Japan was amazing, Himeji Gardens

iPhone pic! Probably my best ever, I’d say it was a lucky shot but the place was so beautiful they were all lucky shots!

This is stunning! The colors are unreal. 😍

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Weeeeell I would definitely go to Australia  - my dream destination - to see like everything I can manage to see! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Definitely Japan. We’re watching ‘Race across the world’ which is in that region this season and it looks incredible. Always been on my list 🇯🇵 

Badge

Definitely Japan. We’re watching ‘Race across the world’ which is in that region this season and it looks incredible. Always been on my list 🇯🇵