Skip to main content

Next-gen diagramming webinar: Follow-up questions and resources

• 25 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Thank you for joining us for our webinar, “A look at the next generation of diagramming”! (If you didn’t have the chance to join, you can access the webinar on-demand here.)

Check out these additional resources to start using Lucid’s intelligent features:

To look out for diagram as code, keep an eye on our release notes!

Leave any follow-up questions you have from the webinar in the comments below so that a Lucid team member can help answer them.

Comments

Badge

I just wanted to say that I thought this webinar was one of the best I have attended in terms of inspiring people to use the product more.  Well done Morgan, Blake and Chloe, I attended live and my team mate saw the recording and we were both excited to dive deeper and start thinking how we can use Lucidspark to run more interesting sessions for our team and also look at the Data Linking and Visual Activities.  Keep up the great work.

Chris & The Team @ The Light

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I just wanted to say that I thought this webinar was one of the best I have attended in terms of inspiring people to use the product more.  Well done Morgan, Blake and Chloe, I attended live and my team mate saw the recording and we were both excited to dive deeper and start thinking how we can use Lucidspark to run more interesting sessions for our team and also look at the Data Linking and Visual Activities.  Keep up the great work.

Chris & The Team @ The Light

This is so lovely to hear! Thanks for the feedback, Chris!

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

During this webinar, we mentioned that we’ll be hosting a webinar soon about our AI capabilities. Our registration page for that is now live!

Register now