Skip to main content

We’ve released a lot of new features this yeareven some you might have missed! 

These features were launched with you in mind so that you can be more innovative, productive, and aligned with your team. ✅

Here’s just a few:

• Diagram as code: Code a variety of diagrams into a Lucidchart document using Mermaid coding.
  • Generate diagram: Use AI to quickly visualize data by typing a prompt, auto-generating a diagram, and iterating until you have the perfect visual.
  • Editing styles: Create consistency among your diagrams. Easily add theme styles to automatically apply them to your work.

Explore the other features that have been released in 2024 so far here

Which features have you tried and how have they improved your workflow? Share with us in the comments below!

Styles have been SO useful for me! One of my favorite elements of this is how it shows you how many shapes have the style you’re adjusting applied to it. 

It’s been very cool to see just how sophisticated the generate diagram with AI functionality is! 

After everyone’s read the blog post, I’d also recommend our webinar on next-gen diagramming: https://lucid.co/resources/webinars/next-generation-of-diagramming-july-2024. It goes over all of our intelligent diagramming features, both old and new!