How do I download Lucidchart to my computer? Is there a desktop app?

Related products: Lucidchart

Hi I was just curious how I download Lucidchart to my computer?  It did not automatically install after I created an account and I cannot find a place to download the app.

Hi Jude

Thanks for reaching out. Lucidchart is a web app so there is actually no app to install. Everything runs on the internet so you can access it from any computer by simply going to www.lucidchart.com and signing in.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers

I would like to have a copy of a lucidchart diagram on my computer for keeping record (in one directory) of all aspects of a project which involves data from other programs such as Autocad Excel etc 

This would be a great feature to have for archiving and offline purposes

Hi there

on the topic of this thread i am a designer who does quite a bit of travel. And having to have an internet connection in order to start running the app (as i need to open a browser and launch the app from the LucidChart Website) means that i always need to prepare this before i leave a network and go roaming (airplanes!).

I know it aint easy but wrapping this in an executable would be such a benefit and make wireframing with balsamiq and flow diagraming with visio a thing of the past for me... and i would guess others might feel the same way.

Hi Johan

Thanks for posting your thoughts in the Lucid Community! While we don't currently offer the ability to download documents in a format where you can work on them outside of the Lucidchart editor we do have an Offline feature that you may find helpful. Please review this Help Center article on how to Enable offline editing in Lucidchart for more information on the intended use and functionality.

We love hearing your ideas and feedback to improve our products! 

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any questions.

Idea merged into:

All the votes from this idea have been transferred.