Skip to main content

Customize the y-axis on the timeline & Card details in Lucidspark

Related products: Lucidspark

I am planning a cross-functional team brainstorming session and wanting to bring a proposed starting point timeline complete with assigned teams and project “phases”. I want to be able to edit the y-axis options to be able to switch between Assignee and a custom y-axis field called “project phase”. That way I can show impact by team as well as overall project timeline phases, which will create a waterfall effect

Doesn’t appear to be an option to create customized y-axis fields either in the timeline view or in the Card details?

The Gantt chart template also has in the Card details a “t-shirt size” field, which for the life of me I cannot figure out how to edit the card details to either remove/change.

FWIW I am aware of tags, but that does not solve for the customized options looking for above.

The Gantt chart template also has in the Card details a “t-shirt size” field, which for the life of me I cannot figure out how to edit the card details to either remove/change.

I have this same question.

EDIT: that being said, check the Marketplace - there is a Lucid Cards for Google Sheets wherein sheets rows are imported as card fields. Maybe that will resolve this particular issue for you?

Hi @JAV and @Cornelis

Thank you for your posts! Unfortunately there is not a way to change the axises on a Timeline or a way to remove the T-shirt size option on the Timeline cards. 

However, we’re very interested in your feedback and committed to continually improving our products. If you’re willing to share, we’d love to hear more details about your use case or what you’d like to see in this experience within this thread. I’ve also converted this post to an idea so that it’s visible to others within the Product Feedback section of the community - from here, they can upvote it and add details of their own.

For more information on how Lucid manages feedback via this community, take a look at this post: