Skip to main content
Solved

Lucidchart Nonprofit Pricing

• 16 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello

I'm wondering if LucidChart offers nonprofit pricing? I saw a previous post directing someone from this question to a ticket. I've reached out a couple times but haven't heard anything back from either ticket submitted so I'm hoping someone here who may have used LucidChart can clarify the nonprofit pricing options?

Thank you!

- Zach

Comments

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Zach
Thanks for posting in the Lucid community! Our sales team would love to discuss specific details as to what the best solution for your organization is. I've created a ticket from this post and will pass it along so that they're able to provide you with the best information. Please refer to that email thread for further communication!

If anyone else has questions about our pricing please refer to our LucidchartLucidspark, and Lucidscale pricing pages or reach out to our sales team here. Additional information about what is included in the various plans can be found in the Lucidchart PlansLucidspark Plans, and Lucidscale Plans articles from our Help Center. Please take a look and post any additional questions below!