Skip to main content

I manage our Lucid Suite environment and our users are meant to use our internal helpdesk for access requests, however, they seem to be doing it inside of lucid chart and people are complaining that they keep getting notices “FirstName Lastname  is requesting access.” Grant access…

How do I prevent this from happening?

Thanks

Hi @m365 

It sounds like, 

The default settings in Lucidchart are currently allowing users to request access directly, resulting in unwanted notifications.

To manage this, you can adjust the sharing and access settings in your Lucidchart admin panel.

By doing so, you can restrict sharing options, such as limiting sharing by domain or preventing the generation of access links.

Additionally, you can ensure that all new users are automatically added to a single Enterprise account, which will subject them to the sharing and publishing restrictions you've set, providing greater control over document access and minimizing unnecessary notifications.

To learn more, make use of the below help articles:

Settings Controls | Lucidchart

how do I request edit/read access to a lucidchart link | Community

We also look forward to hearing from other community members and associates, who may have alternative suggestions that could better address your requirements.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Hi @m365 ,

Thank you for your post! 

It looks like you also submitted a support ticket.

If you're still experiencing issues after reviewing this information and the support ticket, please respond directly to the support ticket so we can gather more details.

Let us know if you have any other questions.