Skip to main content

Hi

I was using my work email for an individual account and then realized we have a Team account. I need to use the same email but it won't let me do that (it asks me to upgrade and pick a plan)

I was sent an invite and it shows up in notifications but I can't action it.

Any thoughts how to fix?

Hi Aaron thanks for posting in the community - I'm happy to help! To clarify the situation are you saying that you have an Individual subscription associated with your work email but now you want to join your organization's Team account using that same email and you're having trouble accepting the invitation that you were sent? If so you might be experiencing a bug we're currently aware of with users accepting invitations to join Team accounts. We'd be happy to manually add you to the team - I've created a ticket from this post and will reach out directly for additional information about your account. 

If I've misunderstood what you're hoping to do please let me know!

If anyone else is experiencing issues with accepting invitations to join teams please reply in this thread.

You got it!  That's the issue I have.  Please add me manually and/or LMK what is needed to do that. Thanks Micah

Hi Aaron thank you for confirming! I've reached out via email to collect a few additional details about your account so that we can proceed with adding you manually. Thanks for your help and patience!

Thanks I replied to the email / ticket. Look forward to resolution!

Wanted to share an update on this thread - good news! This issue has since been resolved and it should be possible to invite users and accept invitations as normal. If you're finding that the problem persists please don't hesitate to let us know in the thread.

Hi,  

I have recently set up a team account and a member of my team has been asked for a password to join our team account.  She had a free personal account, which we are trying to translate into one of the team licences.

Can you help?

Hi @jon-marc.spatcher

Thanks for your comment on this thread! To help me better understand the issue you are experiencing, would you mind providing me with the following information so I can take a closer look?

• A detailed description of steps you and the other user took leading up to the issue.
  • A screenshot of any error messages or pop ups that appear.

Thanks for your help and patience!

Hi

This has been resolved.