Skip to main content
Solved

Error Code: CE013 - Embedding Lucid document into Canvas

• 23 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Our institution uses Canvas LMS. I’m trying to use Canvas’s function of embedding a lucid document into a “page” and when I try to connect to my Lucid account to access said document, I get this error message:

Could not verify the integrity of the OAuth request. Please try again or contact Lucid support if this error persists. (Error Code: CE013)

Comments

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi @mgeronimo 

To establish a seamless connection between Canvas and Lucidchart, it's essential to carefully review the OAuth configuration settings in both platforms.

This includes verifying the accuracy of the OAuth client ID and secret in both systems, as these credentials are vital for creating a secure connection.

In addition, confirm that the authorized redirect URIs specified in both systems match, as this is crucial for the OAuth flow to complete successfully.

Ultimately, review the OAuth scopes to ensure that Lucidchart has the necessary permissions to access the required data, thereby enabling a smooth integration between the two platforms

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hello, 

@Humas1985 thank you for your input here!

Happy to review this issue further. To ensure we are on the same page on how to embed a document within within canvas, please review our article - Integrate Lucid with Canvas - Embed a document.

If you continue to have issues, can you provide the following:

• A description of steps you took leading up to the issue.
  • A screenshot of any error messages or pop ups that appear.
  • A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

Please let me know if you have any other questions.