Welcome to the Lucid Champions group!

• 30 January 2024
  • 21 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

This group offers weekly discussion topics every Monday and Friday. Connect with other users and share your own unique perspectives by participating in these discussions.

📅 Mentor Monday

Mentor Monday posits a question related to career and professional development. We dive into current issues such as hybrid and remote work environments, emerging AI trends, how to maintain a healthy work/life balance, the advice you would give to your younger self, etc.

📅 Fun Friday

By Friday, we’re ready to slow down and get the weekend started. The Fun Friday topic is kind of like the Trail Mix of discussions because you never quite know what question will be asked. But rest assured, it will be light-hearted and help set the tone for your weekend!

Comments

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

So happy to see a link for people to apply to the Champions program.  I’ve got several coworkers that would really benefit and love to be part of the program. Great that I can just send them the application link now!

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

I truly enjoy learning from this group and spreading the Lucid love. Bonus: the Lucid swag always delivers!!

Badge

Taking a break for a scavenger hunt.  Back to APIs

Badge

Love this! Lucid Champions is such a great way to engage with a brand I love!

Badge

Love this! Lucid Champions is such a great way to engage with a product(s) I love!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Love being a part of this group! So engaging, and also helps me upskill myself!

Badge +1

This group really helps open up my eyes to how things are done out there in the wild and not just on youtube videos

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Such a great program with immediate ROI!! Glad to see it gaining so much popularity and opening up to many more users! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Any chance we can get a Project Manager or Change Manager group on here?  I’d love some template and best practice sharing. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Fantastic program and fun to be part of!

Badge

Lucid team is doing tremendous work in engaging with people like us. Just love the spirit and enthusiasm. This is what every individual of a company needs to be successful.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Such a great program and an amazingly supportive community. Get involved! 🙌🏼

Badge +1

Hello, everyone, I am Jenn from Houston, TX.  I have been a Lucid Champion for a while and love the program, the community and the software!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi 👋 

I'm Ria, from Trinidad and Tobago 🇹🇹.  I'm quite enjoying all Lucid has to offer ....from it's amazing templates, collaborative working, training platform, and ofcourse, this incredible community to share ideas, gain insights and solve issues ❤ 

Badge

Loving the new Sharks LucidChart!!! Lucid has the best animal charts 🤣
https://www.tiktok.com/@lucid_software/video/7293944493605326126?lang=en

Badge +1

Lucid Champions is such a cool and unique way to connect with the user community!

Badge

Lucid champions is a fantastic way to break from the monotony of corporate life! It's great to see all that the other Champions have to offe.r 

Badge

Alicia from Minnesota here. So glad to be a part of this collaborative!

Badge

I love that my beanie made it in the montage! 

I’ve been using Lucidchart for years, but after taking the Couse on collaboration (thanks the this community) I recently facilitated a brainstorm using Lucidspark. 

I noticed two things: 

1. I prepared better for the meeting because I wanted the visual activities ready to go, the meeting was highly effective 
  2. The visual activities kept the audience highly engaged and we experienced a high degree of effectiveness achieving the desired goals of the meeting!

It will be my regular go to for larger brainstorming meetings from now on! Yay!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Awesome set of people here! YAY!

Badge

I love this program, I’m sad to see that it’s going away!