Skip to main content

šŸ’¬ Mentor Monday 5/20/24: What non-monetary workplace benefitĀ is the most important to you?

MENTOR MONDAY:Ā What non-monetary workplace benefitĀ is the most important to you?

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Is it too much to ask for all of the above?!

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

All are very important, but when the culture is missing (or toxic) then everything else fades away anyway. Iā€™ve worked for big corporations with lots of amazing perks but zero culture and itā€™s hard to stay motivated to do your best work.Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I agree. All aspects are crucial to promote a workplace that is supportive of employee development, advancement and work life balance.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Iā€™ll take one of each please! If I had to pick one, I would say flexible hours and the ability to work remotely is the most important to me. I didnā€™t always have the best work-life balance at previous organizations, so itā€™s a must for me now.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Not to sound like a broken record, but a little bit of each would be wonderful/ideal. Though if I had to choose, the flexible hours and remote work has been an absolute game changer. Letā€™s keep it going!

Userlevel 3
Badge

I think a reputable company should definitely promote some of all of the above, I chose flexible and remote work since that is something that I really appreciate and not every company offers.Ā 

Userlevel 2
Badge

All of the above if possible! Hehe.. but yeah the gift of wellness and health is equally related to work-life balance.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Professional development is the key for bringing real value on the table. so for me communication with fellow Pro folks throughĀ  access to trainings, workshops, certifications, and conferences - is crucial.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Healthcare first, then the rest please

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Working remotely is one of the best benefits I have.

Badge

A good work culture and flexibility with how and when I work (remote is key) is what will keep me at a workplace. Training budgets and health care budgets are things that I can supplement with my own resources if needed, but if the culture is bad and thereā€™s micromanagement, I canā€™t really fix that for myself.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Maybe health care then sleep.

Badge

I feel that certifications and other educational benefits are important to me as a Founder and team leader at my small organization because of the plethora of knowledge I share every day at work. They help my social and work profile standout and they help me learn new things overtime.

Badge

I voted for quality healthcare package, but gotta say I love the WFH policy my company has since the pandemic.

Badge

Workers deserve all of the above. But, flexibility is a game changer!Ā