💬 Mentor Monday 5/20/24: What non-monetary workplace benefit is the most important to you?

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

MENTOR MONDAY: What non-monetary workplace benefit is the most important to you?

âś… Select from the list below or reply with your own.

Comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Is it too much to ask for all of the above?!

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

All are very important, but when the culture is missing (or toxic) then everything else fades away anyway. I’ve worked for big corporations with lots of amazing perks but zero culture and it’s hard to stay motivated to do your best work. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I agree. All aspects are crucial to promote a workplace that is supportive of employee development, advancement and work life balance.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

I’ll take one of each please! If I had to pick one, I would say flexible hours and the ability to work remotely is the most important to me. I didn’t always have the best work-life balance at previous organizations, so it’s a must for me now.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Not to sound like a broken record, but a little bit of each would be wonderful/ideal. Though if I had to choose, the flexible hours and remote work has been an absolute game changer. Let’s keep it going!

Userlevel 3
Badge

I think a reputable company should definitely promote some of all of the above, I chose flexible and remote work since that is something that I really appreciate and not every company offers. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

All of the above if possible! Hehe.. but yeah the gift of wellness and health is equally related to work-life balance.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Professional development is the key for bringing real value on the table. so for me communication with fellow Pro folks through  access to trainings, workshops, certifications, and conferences - is crucial.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Healthcare first, then the rest please

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Working remotely is one of the best benefits I have.

Badge

A good work culture and flexibility with how and when I work (remote is key) is what will keep me at a workplace. Training budgets and health care budgets are things that I can supplement with my own resources if needed, but if the culture is bad and there’s micromanagement, I can’t really fix that for myself.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Maybe health care then sleep.

Badge

I feel that certifications and other educational benefits are important to me as a Founder and team leader at my small organization because of the plethora of knowledge I share every day at work. They help my social and work profile standout and they help me learn new things overtime.

Badge

I voted for quality healthcare package, but gotta say I love the WFH policy my company has since the pandemic.

Badge

Workers deserve all of the above. But, flexibility is a game changer!