💬 Mentor Monday 5/13/24: What's your go-to strategy for surviving a Monday morning meeting?

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

MENTOR MONDAY: What's your go-to strategy for surviving a Monday morning meeting over Zoom?

✅ Select from the list below or reply with your own.

Comments

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Not to give the most basic answer but I’ve got to go with coffee. I am unrecognizable in the morning, not just physically, but also psychologically. It’s like need a couple hours to boot up. I’m like an old PC still running Windows 7.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Schedule a Monday morning meeting timeblock with myself so that my calendar is already full 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I can't function without coffee! 😪 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Be a boss - don’t schedule meetings on Mondays, people are usually grumpy. :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Ready to roll come Monday!! Unless something comes up as particularly odd, the schedule is fairly consistent, so nothing alarming should be coming across to really rock the start of the week.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Breakfast Huel! I sometimes treat myself to a bottle of banana Huel to get me through that first couple of hours! Good times 😎

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Monday meetings are the worst, and unfortunately coffee that early in the morning makes me jittery, so I have to just power through without it. If the meeting is virtual, I’ll discreetly check my phone a few times. If it’s in person, I just hope that we’ll get out early and get some time back to decompress. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Coffee always helps!

Userlevel 3
Badge

A good cup of coffee in the morning always helps, especially when a lot of meetings are booked. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I have a special routine of Monday meets preps - as I have them will all my teams (5 to 6 minimum on Monday). I start work 1 h earlier in order to get super ready with my lucid task tracking board for every team!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Coffee = life.

Badge

Tea. Lots and lots of caffeinated tea. 

Badge

I can handle the meetings like a boss, but - my video is off. Because I love myself. 😅