đź’¬ Mentor Monday 4/8/24: What specific skill or knowledge gap are you currently working to overcome in your career?

• 7 April 2024
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

MENTOR MONDAY: What specific skill or knowledge gap are you currently working to overcome in your career?

Which of the following skills is top-of-mind for you? Please elaborate in your reply.

Comments

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m working to strengthen my delegation and leadership skills. I want to be able to support those working under me while empowering them to better their skills and equip them to seek out answer on their own. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I’m currently working to complete my CAPM certification. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

I am working through continued education. This is inclusive of learning to achieve the Master Anaplanner certification, while also working to learn new technologies and delve into more coding as well. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Being very real here, two things I’m working on: 1. spending less time in my inbox (my email is very organized and managed well, but I spend too long “crafting” replies); 2. better trusting my decision-making without excessive overthinking or research (research is great & I love learning, but there are definitely times where I need to just go with my gut and move on!).

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

I'm working on improving my skillset in Accident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

I’m working to earn my CPXP certification! I’m hoping to have this completed by October of this year. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Working on getting a better idea of the AI landscape and how that relates to my role (and the industry in general). Hardest part is that it’s evolving quicker than I can learn it all!

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am currently working to improve my organization and pm skillset!

Badge

I am working through continued education. This is inclusive of learning to achieve the Master Anaplanner certification, while also working to learn new technologies and delve into more coding as well.